(Bloomberg Opinion) -- The weekend is here! Pour yourself a mug of Danish blend coffee, grab the window seat, and get ready for our longer-form weekend reads:
- The Death and Life of a Hedge Fund Mansion (Institutional Investor)
- The Psychology of Money (Collaborative Fund)
- Inside the Crypto World's Biggest Scandal: Blockchain: A Love Story—And a Horror Story (Wired)
- Elon Musk Has Always Been at War With the Media (Buzzfeed)
- Trump's Attacks on Germany: The Enemy in the White House (Spiegel)
- The Reputation-Laundering Firm That Ruined Its Own Reputation: The PR company that worked with dictators and oligarchs deliberately inflamed racial tensions in South Africa—and destroyed itself in the process. (New Yorker)
- The Quiet Americans Behind the U.S.-Russia Imbroglio (New York Times)
- The Bugs Are Winning (New York Review of Books); see also The Next Plague Is Coming. Is America Ready? (The Atlantic)
- The Real Story of Donald Trump Jr.: It’s never been trickier to be the president’s son. (GQ)
- How to Spot a Perfect Fake: the world’s top art forgery detective (The Guardian)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview this weekend with Dr. Raife Giovinazzo of Fuller & Thaler Asset Management. Giovinazzo conducts research using applied behavioral finance to enhance investment processes at the firm. He studied under the Nobel-winning pioneers of behavioral economics Daniel Kahneman and Richard Thaler.
DJIA has closed above its 200-day moving average for 500 consecutive trading days (7th longest run in history)
©2018 Bloomberg L.P.