Apple's Finance Arm and Electric-Car Emissions
(Bloomberg View) -- My Tuesday morning train reads:
• What to Buy Instead of Art (Bloomberg)
• Bridgewater Associates hedge fund co-founder and author Ray Dalio (Recode)
• Gary Cohn: Trickle-down is good for the economy (CNBC)
• Apple should shrink its finance arm before it goes bananas (The Economist)
• Ex-Google exec Matt Dunne has a plan to create a string of tech hubs across rural America (Venture Beat)
• Behind the Lucrative Assembly Line of Student Debt Lawsuits (Dealbook)
What are you reading?
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
Barry Ritholtz is a Bloomberg View columnist. He founded Ritholtz Wealth Management and was chief executive and director of equity research at FusionIQ, a quantitative research firm. He blogs at the Big Picture and is the author of “Bailout Nation: How Greed and Easy Money Corrupted Wall Street and Shook the World Economy.”
For more columns from Bloomberg View, visit http://www.bloomberg.com/view.
©2017 Bloomberg L.P.