Trump Tweets, Great TV and the Big Picture
(Bloomberg View) -- My back-on-the-East Coast morning train reads:
- How "Billions" Became One of TV’s Best Shows (Decider)
- Ray Dalio: The Big Picture (LinkedIn)
- An Algorithm, an ETF and an Academic Study Walk Into a Bar (Wall Street Journal)
- You’re Killing It With Your 401(k) — on Autopilot (Bloomberg)
- Bruce Greenwald: Channeling Graham and Dodd (Barron’s)
- We Converted $100 Into As Many Currencies As Possible (FiveThirtyEight)
- Study: Journalists’ Fear of Appearing Biased Benefits Special Interests (ProMarket)
- Amazon Has Made Seattle Richer and Angrier (Bloomberg View)
- Trump Accidentally Tweeted Just The Word "We" And It Started A Whole Meme (BuzzFeed)
- "Rare as winning the lottery": New dinosaur fossil so well-preserved it looks like a statue (Washington Post)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview with former L.A. Laker Byron Scott and Freshpet Inc. chairman of the board Charles Norris, co-authors of "Slam-Dunk Success: Leading From Every Position on Life’s Court."
We converted $100 into as many currencies as possible
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
Barry Ritholtz is a Bloomberg View columnist. He founded Ritholtz Wealth Management and was chief executive and director of equity research at FusionIQ, a quantitative research firm. He blogs at the Big Picture and is the author of “Bailout Nation: How Greed and Easy Money Corrupted Wall Street and Shook the World Economy.”
To contact the author of this story: Barry Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more columns from Bloomberg View, visit http://www.bloomberg.com/view.