Powering India’s Growth Engine For Retail
*This is sponsored article by India Retail Forum*
The 16th edition of India Retail Forum, organised by Reed Exhibitions India (a division of RELX India Pvt. Ltd.), is scheduled on September 24-25 at Sahara Star, Mumbai.
India Retail Forum (#IRF19) has been the signature event of the retail sector since its inception in 2004. The pioneer platform is the leading ground for retail leaders for sharing game-changing insights, world-class concepts, as the breaking ground for India entry strategy for global players, and as the incubation ground for fruitful multi-million-dollar partnership ideas and alliances.
#IRF19 IRF is now proudly a part of the MAPIC Family, the global retail powerhouse with presence across France (Cannes), Italy, Russia, and China. MAPIC INDIA – IRF is among “the 10 most significant retail events that will shape the future of retail the world over”, as stated by RETAIL WORLD, and Associated Press of the U.S. described IRF as "the biggest retail industry convention in India”.
Under the theme of “Powering India’s Growth Engine for Retail”, chaired by Siddharth Yog, Founder-Chairman of Virtuous Retail, Founding Partner of The Xander Group Inc. and Professor at the Harvard Business School, MAPIC India – IRF2019 (#IRF19) and its co-located event India Omni Channel Forum 2019 will bring together thought leaders of present global retail industry from domestic and international powerhouses to innovative startups and disruptors.
The advisory board of #IRF19 includes key industry thought leaders: Shailesh Chaturvedi, CEO, Tommy Hilfiger Apparels India; Anuj Kejriwal, MD & CEO, ANAROCK Retail; Vishak Kumar, CEO, Madura Fashion & Lifestyle, Aditya Birla Retail; Vineet Gautam, CEO, Bestseller India’ Kiran Komatla, Sr. Vice President – Information Technology, Burger King India.
Key highlights of this year’s edition:
1. Over 750 participating brands
2. Over 49 percent decision makers from retail, retail real estate, retail technology industry.
3. Inaugural Panel Discussion- Powering India’s Growth Engine for Retail, Consumer Goods and Lifestyle Community
· Session Moderator: Siddharth Yog, Founder and Chairman, Virtuous Retail; Founding Partner, The Xander Group Inc.; Professor, Harvard Business School
· Sumeet Narang, Founder and Managing Director, Samara Capital
· Darshan Mehta, President & CEO, Reliance Brands
· Rajiv Suri, MD, Shoppers Stop
4. Fireside Chat- Indian Retail. Renowned business leader Anuj Puri, Chairman, ANAROCK, engages with retail czar Adeeb Ahamed, MD, Tablez, in a candid conversation on moving from ‘Infancy’ to ‘Maturity’.
5. #IRF19 brings in dedicated sessions curated by companies like Deloitte, Magento, One Plus and Cushman & Wakefield.
6. Westside, Virtuous Retail, Miniso, Vegas, Lulu Group, Sabhyata and Infiniti are some of the names supporting this edition of India Retail Forum.
7. The grand highlight and finale of this two-day event is the MAPIC India Retail Awards powered by Vegas, supported by One Plus and audit partner PwC. The grand finale will also highlight outstanding achievements in retail technology with India Retail Tech Awards.