TTK Prestige - E-commerce, Rural To Drive Growth: ICICI Securities
BQ Blue’s special research section collates quality and in-depth equity and economy research reports from across India’s top brokerages, asset managers and research agencies. These reports offer BloombergQuint’s subscribers an opportunity to expand their understanding of companies, sectors and the economy.
ICICI Securities Report
We hosted the senior management of TTK Prestige Ltd. for a discussion with investors on business climate. Takeaways:
1. the company registered strong demand from rural areas in FY21, on account of higher trade investments in rural markets. The demand from rural markets is likely to remain strong even in FY22,
2. in-spite of inflationary pressures in commodity prices, price hikes and cost saving initiatives are likely to support Ebitda margins in FY22,
3. The company plans to ensure its presence in all the channels with right product mix.
4. cookware is big opportunity in the exports market.
5. the company plans to tap the price-sensitive kitchen appliances market with its value for-money brand Judge.
Click on the attachment to read the full report:
This report is authored by an external party. BloombergQuint does not vouch for the accuracy of its contents nor is responsible for them in any way. The contents of this section do not constitute investment advice. For that you must always consult an expert based on your individual needs. The views expressed in the report are that of the author entity and do not represent the views of BloombergQuint.
Users have no license to copy, modify, or distribute the content without permission of the Original Owner.