Tata Motors’ Subsidiary JLR Pivots Itself Towards An Electric Future: ICICI Securities
BQ Blue’s special research section collates quality and in-depth equity and economy research reports from across India’s top brokerages, asset managers and research agencies. These reports offer BloombergQuint’s subscribers an opportunity to expand their understanding of companies, sectors and the economy.
ICICI Securities Report
Tata Motors Ltd.’s key subsidiary Jaguar Land Rover has unveiled its new management strategy (Reimagine), which centres around electrification.
The pillars of the strategy are -
1. Jaguar to be converted into a pure play electric vehicle brand;
2. introduction of six new pure electric models for Land Rover by CY25/26;
3. capex spends limited to approximately £2.5 billion would include investments for electric vehicles and advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) technologies;
4. collaborate with Tata group, on clean energy, ADAS and software development;
5. financial targets of more than 10% Ebit margins and net debt negative by 2025.
Click on the attachment to read the full report:
This report is authored by an external party. BloombergQuint does not vouch for the accuracy of its contents nor is responsible for them in any way. The contents of this section do not constitute investment advice. For that you must always consult an expert based on your individual needs. The views expressed in the report are that of the author entity and do not represent the views of BloombergQuint.
Users have no license to copy, modify, or distribute the content without permission of the Original Owner.