Tata Communications - Ambitious Targets, But Needs To Tread Carefully: Motilal Oswal
BQ Blue’s special research section collates quality and in-depth equity and economy research reports from across India’s top brokerages, asset managers and research agencies. These reports offer BloombergQuint’s subscribers an opportunity to expand their understanding of companies, sectors and the economy.
Motilal Oswal Report
Tata Communications Ltd.’s analyst webinar provided a detailed deep-dive into the global enterprise growth opportunity, management’s growth focus, margin outlook, and investment requirements. Key insights are:
- The company achieved its double-digit Ebitda growth target last year, despite weak low single-digit data revenue growth, thanks to margin improvement due to an impact of Covid-19 on revenue.
- The management reiterated its renewed growth focus, with a medium-term double-digit data revenue growth target, on the back of three key factors:
- a shift in platform from a product-based approach for NextGen connectivity, collaboration, and cloud and hosting business;
- strong focus towards the engagement program for its top 1,000 customers and account planning; and
- positioning as a digital ecosystem enabler, with a revamped operating structure for a greater business focus.
Click on the attachment to read the full report:
This report is authored by an external party. BloombergQuint does not vouch for the accuracy of its contents nor is responsible for them in any way. The contents of this section do not constitute investment advice. For that you must always consult an expert based on your individual needs. The views expressed in the report are that of the author entity and do not represent the views of BloombergQuint.
Users have no license to copy, modify, or distribute the content without permission of the Original Owner.