Q3 FY21 Earnings Preview: IDBI Capital
BQ Blue’s special research section collates quality and in-depth equity and economy research reports from across India’s top brokerages, asset managers and research agencies. These reports offer BloombergQuint’s subscribers an opportunity to expand their understanding of companies, sectors and the economy.
IDBI Capital Report
The report includes Q3 FY21 earnings preview of following sectors -
- Automobile: Weak demand to impact overall performance
- Banking and Finance: Non-performing asset formation and one-time rescheduling will be keenly watched
- Cement: Watch for market share gain in volume
- Construction: Execution to improve
- IT Services: A quarter of higher expectations
- Metals and Mining: Steel companies likely to report record profits in Q3 FY21
- Mid-Cap: Recovery to continue in Q3 FY21
- Oil and Gas: Higher prices to result in inventory gains along with robust petchem margin
- Consumer and Retail: Fast moving consumer goods and paints to lead business recovery in Q3 FY21
Click on the attachment to read the full report:
This report is authored by an external party. BloombergQuint does not vouch for the accuracy of its contents nor is responsible for them in any way. The contents of this section do not constitute investment advice. For that you must always consult an expert based on your individual needs. The views expressed in the report are that of the author entity and do not represent the views of BloombergQuint.
Users have no license to copy, modify, or distribute the content without permission of the Original Owner.