Prabhudas Lilladher: Indian Pharma Market Bounces Back To Pre-Covid-19 Levels In October
BQ Blue’s special research section collates quality and in-depth equity and economy research reports from across India’s top brokerages, asset managers and research agencies. These reports offer BloombergQuint’s subscribers an opportunity to expand their understanding of companies, sectors and the economy.
Prabhudas Lilladher Report
October 2020 data points indicate that Indian Pharma Market growth could be back at the pre-Covid-19 level as -
1. IPM witnessed the second consecutive month of strong growth, for the first time in eight months,
2. Volume growth for first time in the last seven month,
3. Highest growth in last eight-month,
4. Largest companies in IPM witnessed strong growth, which were laggards since lockdown,
5. AI (anti-Infective) and derma growth are now at pre-Covid-19 levels and
6. New product growth is also at pre-Covid-19 levels.
Click on the attachment to read the full report:
This report is authored by an external party. BloombergQuint does not vouch for the accuracy of its contents nor is responsible for them in any way. The contents of this section do not constitute investment advice. For that you must always consult an expert based on your individual needs. The views expressed in the report are that of the brokerage and do not represent the views of BloombergQuint.
Users have no license to copy, modify, or distribute the content without permission of the Original Owner.