Prabhudas Lilladher: Emami Enters Virtuous Cycle Of Seasonality
BQ Blue’s special research section collates quality and in-depth equity and economy research reports from across India’s top brokerages, asset managers and research agencies. These reports offer BloombergQuint’s subscribers an opportunity to expand their understanding of companies, sectors and the economy.
Prabhudas Lilladher Report
We believe Emami Ltd. has hit a sweet spot for growth led by -
- Strong rural demand as it is 55% of sales for Emami
- strong demand for winter care products on early onset of winter
- low base for Q3 (five year sales growth of 3.3%, 19.7% and 25.8% decline in Q4 and Q1)
- Kesh king has gained traction and is gaining share in premium hair oil segment
- Strong demand for Immunity boosters like Chawyanprash and Kesari jeevan and
- benign input costs of liquid light paraffin and mentha oil.
Click on the attachment to read the full report:
This report is authored by an external party. BloombergQuint does not vouch for the accuracy of its contents nor is responsible for them in any way. The contents of this section do not constitute investment advice. For that you must always consult an expert based on your individual needs. The views expressed in the report are that of the brokerage and do not represent the views of BloombergQuint.
Users have no license to copy, modify, or distribute the content without permission of the Original Owner.