Prabhudas Lilladher: Burger King IPO - A Play For The Long Haul
BQ Blue’s special research section collates quality and in-depth equity and economy research reports from across India’s top brokerages, asset managers and research agencies. These reports offer BloombergQuint’s subscribers an opportunity to expand their understanding of companies, sectors and the economy.
Prabhudas Lilladher Report
We believe Burger King has competitive advantages which make it well placed to capitalize on emerging opportunity with -
1. exclusive pan India master franchise of Burger King, second largest Burger brand globally
2. flexibility in tailoring menu to Indian tastes and preferences as well as promotions and pricing offers
3. fixed royalty at 5%
4. cluster based approach with faster scalability and operating leverage
5. high sales/square feet at Rs 31,093 and higher average sales/capex at 1.87 times
6. strong consumer proposition as a value brand with premium imagery globally and
7. targeting growing section of millennials given young population of India.
Click on the attachment to read the full report:
This report is authored by an external party. BloombergQuint does not vouch for the accuracy of its contents nor is responsible for them in any way. The contents of this section do not constitute investment advice. For that you must always consult an expert based on your individual needs. The views expressed in the report are that of the brokerage and do not represent the views of BloombergQuint.
Users have no license to copy, modify, or distribute the content without permission of the Original Owner.