Oil And Gas Q4 Preview - Earnings To Rise For All Except GSPL; Indian Oil Strongest: ICICI Securities
BQ Blue’s special research section collates quality and in-depth equity and economy research reports from across India’s top brokerages, asset managers and research agencies. These reports offer BloombergQuint’s subscribers an opportunity to expand their understanding of companies, sectors and the economy.
ICICI Securities Report
Key trends in oil and gas sector in Q4 FY21 were -
1. Dubai and Brent crude were up 19-20% YoY at $59.7-60.7/barrel of oil.
2. Domestic gas price was at $2.0/metric million British thermal unit (10 year low).
3. Reuters’ Singapore gross refining margin was at a six-quarter high of $1.8/barrel of oil.
4. Auto fuel net marketing margin was down 61% YoY at Rs 1.2/litre.
5. Auto fuel demand was up 6% YoY and total product demand up 2% YoY in Q4 FY21.
Click on the attachment to read the full report:
This report is authored by an external party. BloombergQuint does not vouch for the accuracy of its contents nor is responsible for them in any way. The contents of this section do not constitute investment advice. For that you must always consult an expert based on your individual needs. The views expressed in the report are that of the author entity and do not represent the views of BloombergQuint.
Users have no license to copy, modify, or distribute the content without permission of the Original Owner.