Nirmal Bang: Key Takeaways From Real Estate Day
BQ Blue’s special research section collates quality and in-depth equity and economy research reports from across India’s top brokerages. These reports offer BloombergQuint’s subscribers an opportunity to expand their understanding of companies, sectors and the economy.
Nirmal Bang Report
We interacted with Mr. Rajeev Talwar, Chief Executive Officer and Wholetime Director, DLF Ltd. and Mr. Anuj Puri, Chairman and Founder, Anarock on Friday, September 04, 2020 at the Real Estate Day hosted by us.
We have discussed the insights provided by them regarding the real estate sector in detail in this note.
The key takeaways from the discussion are as follows:
1. Price realizations for the residential segment are at the bottom of a U-shaped curve
2. Developers are willing to offer discounts on ready-to-move inventory if immediate possession and down payment is made
3. Commercial rentals will remain under pressure although collections have shown full resilience
4. Commercial yields are expected to increase
5. Lease rental discountings are available for lower tenure for the retail segment and banks may need to restructure retail loans.
Click on the attachment to read the full report:
This report is authored by an external party. BloombergQuint does not vouch for the accuracy of its contents nor is responsible for them in any way. The contents of this section do not constitute investment advice. For that you must always consult an expert based on your individual needs. The views expressed in the report are that of the brokerage and do not represent the views of BloombergQuint.
Users have no license to copy, modify, or distribute the content without permission of the Original Owner.