Nippon Life - Digital Capabilities, Diversified Portfolio Are Strong Growth Enablers: ICICI Securities
BQ Blue’s special research section collates quality and in-depth equity and economy research reports from across India’s top brokerages, asset managers and research agencies. These reports offer BloombergQuint’s subscribers an opportunity to expand their understanding of companies, sectors and the economy.
ICICI Securities Report
Nippon Life India Asset Management Ltd. has witnessed multiple positives in FY21.
- 10% YoY growth in revenue in Q4 FY21 and 15% YoY decline in operating expenses in FY21,
- growing passive (42% exchange traded fund folio share) and non-mutual fund product portfolio (assets under management Rs 1.32 trillion),
- improvement in retail traction (of the total 2 million unique investors added by mutual fund industry in FY21, 0.9 million were added by the company),
- improvement in environmental, social, and corporate governance initiatives and
- upping the ante on digital capabilities.
Click on the attachment to read the full report:
This report is authored by an external party. BloombergQuint does not vouch for the accuracy of its contents nor is responsible for them in any way. The contents of this section do not constitute investment advice. For that you must always consult an expert based on your individual needs. The views expressed in the report are that of the author entity and do not represent the views of BloombergQuint.
Users have no license to copy, modify, or distribute the content without permission of the Original Owner.