Motilal Oswal: ICICI Bank - Operating Performance Resilient; Technology Remains Key Growth Driver
BQ Blue’s special research section collates quality and in-depth equity and economy research reports from across India’s top brokerages, asset managers and research agencies. These reports offer BloombergQuint’s subscribers an opportunity to expand their understanding of companies, sectors and the economy.
Motilal Oswal Report
We attended ICICI Bank Ltd.’s Analyst Day, wherein the bank highlighted the progress in its different businesses and how the bank is positioned to capitalise on the exciting opportunities in the space.
The topics of discussion constituted:
- how the management is trying to build a strong bank with best-in-class digital capabilities,
- using technology to accelerate growth across business verticals and maintaining healthy operating metrics,
- focusing on identifying potential micro markets for expansion,
- strong demand recovery in consumption loans, with disbursements in secured loans surpassing pre-Covid-19 levels, and
- how asset quality has remained resilient, with the bank maintaining one of the highest coverages among private banks.
Click on the attachment to read the full report:
This report is authored by an external party. BloombergQuint does not vouch for the accuracy of its contents nor is responsible for them in any way. The contents of this section do not constitute investment advice. For that you must always consult an expert based on your individual needs. The views expressed in the report are that of the brokerage and do not represent the views of BloombergQuint.
Users have no license to copy, modify, or distribute the content without permission of the Original Owner.