Marico Q3 Review - All Growth Levers In Place: Prabhudas Lilladher
BQ Blue’s special research section collates quality and in-depth equity and economy research reports from across India’s top brokerages, asset managers and research agencies. These reports offer BloombergQuint’s subscribers an opportunity to expand their understanding of companies, sectors and the economy.
Prabhudas Lilladher Report
Marico Ltd.’s Q3 FY21 results has given optimistic outlook based on -
1. Double digit volume growth in value added hair oil,
2. steady growth in parachute and Saffola and
3. scalability in oats and honey with a target of Rs 4.5-5 billion sales by FY22
4. integration of Beardo acquisition
5. structural cost savings of Rs 1.5 billion in domestic business and
6. improving growth outlook in Bangladesh and recovery in Middle-East, North Africa.
Click on the attachment to read the full report:
This report is authored by an external party. BloombergQuint does not vouch for the accuracy of its contents nor is responsible for them in any way. The contents of this section do not constitute investment advice. For that you must always consult an expert based on your individual needs. The views expressed in the report are that of the author entity and do not represent the views of BloombergQuint.
Users have no license to copy, modify, or distribute the content without permission of the Original Owner.