Infra Sector Conference Review - Outlook Looks Quite Positive: Prabhudas Lilladher
BQ Blue’s special research section collates quality and in-depth equity and economy research reports from across India’s top brokerages, asset managers and research agencies. These reports offer BloombergQuint’s subscribers an opportunity to expand their understanding of companies, sectors and the economy.
Prabhudas Lilladher Report
With Budget 2021 laying strong foundation of Government spending on infrastructure, we hosted four companies in our PL Infrastructure Day to gain insights on -
- bid/tender pipeline across sectors,
- payment status by govt./ clients,
- lending from banks,
- update on execution given recent rise in Covid-19 cases and
- impact on margins due to steep rise in raw material prices.
Commentary from most companies was quite positive due to-
1. strong order pipeline across segments like buildings, roads, railways, urban infra, water supply, marines, etc.,
2. pick up in execution, despite surge in Covid-19 cases,
3. timely payments from govt. authorities and private clients.
Click on the attachment to read the full report:
This report is authored by an external party. BloombergQuint does not vouch for the accuracy of its contents nor is responsible for them in any way. The contents of this section do not constitute investment advice. For that you must always consult an expert based on your individual needs. The views expressed in the report are that of the author entity and do not represent the views of BloombergQuint.
Users have no license to copy, modify, or distribute the content without permission of the Original Owner.