Indian Pharma Market - Second Covid-19 Wave, Low Base Drives Growth In May: Prabhudas Lilladher
BQ Blue’s special research section collates quality and in-depth equity and economy research reports from across India’s top brokerages, asset managers and research agencies. These reports offer BloombergQuint’s subscribers an opportunity to expand their understanding of companies, sectors and the economy.
Prabhudas Lilladher Report
Indian Pharma Market growth in last few quarters remained below our expectations but with rise in Covid-19 cases since March 2021 and limited lockdown restrictions, there was robust market share growth led by pick-up in overall volumes.
We believe key reasons for such growth are-
1. re-opening of doctor’s clinics and non-Covid-19 hospital services supporting volume growth,
2. increase in patient footfall leading to new prescription,
3. increased demand for Covid-19 related precautionary products,
4. sign of recovery in demand of acutetherapy products and
5. low base in April-May FY21 due to first wave.
Click on the attachment to read the full report:
This report is authored by an external party. BloombergQuint does not vouch for the accuracy of its contents nor is responsible for them in any way. The contents of this section do not constitute investment advice. For that you must always consult an expert based on your individual needs. The views expressed in the report are that of the author entity and do not represent the views of BloombergQuint.
Users have no license to copy, modify, or distribute the content without permission of the Original Owner.