Indian Hotels - Leisure Segment Continues To Strengthen: Nirmal Bang
BQ Blue’s special research section collates quality and in-depth equity and economy research reports from across India’s top brokerages, asset managers and research agencies. These reports offer BloombergQuint’s subscribers an opportunity to expand their understanding of companies, sectors and the economy.
Nirmal Bang Report
Our interactions with experts from the industry and Indian Hotel Company Ltd. besides anecdotal evidence indicate that recovery in revenue is driven by the following factors-
1. Leisure continues to drive growth; evidence of occupancy level reaching more than 85% in some locations
2. This has led to growth in the average room rate in these leisure destinations
3. Strong food and beverage growth was seen in Q3 FY21 continues to drive revenues
4. Corporate demand driven by micro small and medium enterprises has started contributing to topline
5. Alternate revenue streams - aggressive expansion of ‘Chambers’ to different locations and an increase in a number of members will help improve profitability.
Click on the attachment to read the full report:
This report is authored by an external party. BloombergQuint does not vouch for the accuracy of its contents nor is responsible for them in any way. The contents of this section do not constitute investment advice. For that you must always consult an expert based on your individual needs. The views expressed in the report are that of the author entity and do not represent the views of BloombergQuint.
Users have no license to copy, modify, or distribute the content without permission of the Original Owner.