Impact On Dairy Sector In Case Of Lockdown: ICICI Securities
BQ Blue’s special research section collates quality and in-depth equity and economy research reports from across India’s top brokerages, asset managers and research agencies. These reports offer BloombergQuint’s subscribers an opportunity to expand their understanding of companies, sectors and the economy.
ICICI Securities Report
The possibility of higher restrictions, lockdown post-second Covid-19 wave may impact hotel-restaurant-cafe sales but is likely to drive margins of organised dairies upwards.
Key expected trends in dairy sector in case of higher restrictions post-second Covid wave -
- Organised sector to continue to gain market share,
- lower consumption of impulse products such as ice cream, buttermilk, flavoured milk,
- higher revenues of milk packaged in tetra packs and dairy whitener,
- lower milk procurement prices and better margins of organised dairies,
- higher support to trade by organised dairies (e.g. reimbursement of electricity bills by ice cream companies) to grab market share.
Click on the attachment to read the full report:
This report is authored by an external party. BloombergQuint does not vouch for the accuracy of its contents nor is responsible for them in any way. The contents of this section do not constitute investment advice. For that you must always consult an expert based on your individual needs. The views expressed in the report are that of the author entity and do not represent the views of BloombergQuint.
Users have no license to copy, modify, or distribute the content without permission of the Original Owner.