IDBI Capital: Quarterly Share Holding Changes September 2020
BQ Blue’s special research section collates quality and in-depth equity and economy research reports from across India’s top brokerages, asset managers and research agencies. These reports offer BloombergQuint’s subscribers an opportunity to expand their understanding of companies, sectors and the economy.
IDBI Capital Report
Summary: Holding Change Nifty
1. Nifty - Promoter Holding: Promoter holding share in Nifty index decreased by 0.6% in September-2020 on QoQ basis.
2. Nifty - Mutual Fund Holdings: MF holding share in Nifty index decreased by 0.3% in September-2020 on QoQ basis.
3. Nifty - Foreign Institutional Investors Holding: FII holding share in Nifty index increased by 0.3% in September-2020 on QoQ basis.
4. Nifty - Insurance Company Holding: Insurance companies increased their holdings in NTPC Ltd., IndusInd Bank Ltd. etc.
5. Nifty - Domestic Institutional Investors Holdings: DII holding share in Nifty index increased by 0.4% in Sept-20 on QoQ basis
Click on the attachment to read the full report:
This report is authored by an external party. BloombergQuint does not vouch for the accuracy of its contents nor is responsible for them in any way. The contents of this section do not constitute investment advice. For that you must always consult an expert based on your individual needs. The views expressed in the report are that of the brokerage and do not represent the views of BloombergQuint.
Users have no license to copy, modify, or distribute the content without permission of the Original Owner.