HUL Q3 Review - Innovations Led Growth Ahead: Prabhudas Lilladher
BQ Blue’s special research section collates quality and in-depth equity and economy research reports from across India’s top brokerages, asset managers and research agencies. These reports offer BloombergQuint’s subscribers an opportunity to expand their understanding of companies, sectors and the economy.
Prabhudas Lilladher Report
We remain constructive on Hindustan Unilever Ltd. post Q3 Concall given improving growth outlook led by -
- Robust growth across health, nutrition and personal care,
- Increasing distribution reach,
- Strong portfolio of new products in hygiene, nutrition and personal care
- Restoration of supply chain
- Higher share in distribution platforms of future (modern trade and e-com) and
- Synergy benefits from GlaxoSmithKline Consumer Healthcare Ltd. merger.
We expect steady built up in growth momentum led by an increase in demand for discretionary, out of home and nutrition.
Click on the attachment to read the full report:
This report is authored by an external party. BloombergQuint does not vouch for the accuracy of its contents nor is responsible for them in any way. The contents of this section do not constitute investment advice. For that you must always consult an expert based on your individual needs. The views expressed in the report are that of the author entity and do not represent the views of BloombergQuint.
Users have no license to copy, modify, or distribute the content without permission of the Original Owner.