Equity Market Outlook For 2021: IDFC Mutual Fund
BQ Blue’s special research section collates quality and in-depth equity and economy research reports from across India’s top brokerages, asset managers and research agencies. These reports offer BloombergQuint’s subscribers an opportunity to expand their understanding of companies, sectors and the economy.
IDFC Mutual Fund Report
A quick recap of CY 2020 performance across global and domestic markets, earnings update, valuations and way forward for equity markets in CY 2021.
- Global Equity markets have bounced back sharply given the interventions by central banks + government spending.
- Markets like India, U.S. etc. are trading at levels above their pre-Covid highs
- Valuations have been supported by easy liquidity and hope of vaccine-driven recovery.
- Markets have been buoyed on higher hopes of earnings recovery especially in value/small cap segment on account of lower interest rates and better than expected demand environment.
- If economic recovery is robust and RBI does not move aggressively into high real interest zone, small caps could benefit the most.
Click on the attachment to read the full report:
This report is authored by an external party. BloombergQuint does not vouch for the accuracy of its contents nor is responsible for them in any way. The contents of this section do not constitute investment advice. For that you must always consult an expert based on your individual needs. The views expressed in the report are that of the brokerage and do not represent the views of BloombergQuint.
Users have no license to copy, modify, or distribute the content without permission of the Original Owner.