Domestic Crude Oil Production, Imports, Consumption During April-November And Outlook For 2021: Care Ratings
BQ Blue’s special research section collates quality and in-depth equity and economy research reports from across India’s top brokerages, asset managers and research agencies. These reports offer BloombergQuint’s subscribers an opportunity to expand their understanding of companies, sectors and the economy.
Care Ratings Research Report
Fields operated by National Oil Companies have contributed around 78% of the total domestic crude oil production whilst the remaining 22% production has been undertaken by private companies during eight month-FY21.
Domestic crude oil production has fallen by 6% during eight month-FY21 compared with the 5.9% de-growth achieved during eight month-FY20.
Technical mishaps due to Covid-19 implications, reservoir issues and shut in of wells and reduced offtake have led to the fall in production.
India imported 3.7 million barrel per day of crude oil during eight month-FY21 compared with the 4.5 mb/d imported during eight month-FY20.
Cumulatively imports of crude oil have fallen due to the fall in demand of petro-products.
Click on the attachment to read the full report:
This report is authored by an external party. BloombergQuint does not vouch for the accuracy of its contents nor is responsible for them in any way. The contents of this section do not constitute investment advice. For that you must always consult an expert based on your individual needs. The views expressed in the report are that of the author entity and do not represent the views of BloombergQuint.
Users have no license to copy, modify, or distribute the content without permission of the Original Owner.