Corporate Action Tracker For June: ICICI Direct
BQ Blue’s special research section collates quality and in-depth equity and economy research reports from across India’s top brokerages, asset managers and research agencies. These reports offer BloombergQuint’s subscribers an opportunity to expand their understanding of companies, sectors and the economy.
ICICI Direct Report
Dossier of key corporate actions in June, 2021. Key highlights:
- Of the CNX 500 companies, nine used the rights issue method to raise capital in CY20 compared to three in CY19.
- Total five companies had announced bonus issue in CY20 compared to 16 in CY19.
- Seven companies had announced a stock split in CY20 compared to four in CY19.
- On a month-on-month basis, the momentum related to raising money (in terms of number of companies) through preferential allotment improved in May 2021.
- Total 23 companies raised capital through the preferential allotment route in May 2021 compared to 20 companies in April 2021.
- Overall, preferential allotment has declined as a funding route over CY17-19.
Click on the attachment to read the full report:
This report is authored by an external party. BloombergQuint does not vouch for the accuracy of its contents nor is responsible for them in any way. The contents of this section do not constitute investment advice. For that you must always consult an expert based on your individual needs. The views expressed in the report are that of the author entity and do not represent the views of BloombergQuint.
Users have no license to copy, modify, or distribute the content without permission of the Original Owner.