Budget 2021 Focuses On Distribution Reforms, Renewables: ICICI Securities
BQ Blue’s special research section collates quality and in-depth equity and economy research reports from across India’s top brokerages, asset managers and research agencies. These reports offer BloombergQuint’s subscribers an opportunity to expand their understanding of companies, sectors and the economy.
ICICI Securities Report
Key takeaways from Union Budget FY22 for power sector include -
1. Focus on distribution by revamping the reform scheme with an outlay of over Rs 3 trillion,
2. higher capex targets of public sector undertaking power companies (up 15% YoY) as well as 47% YoY increase in outlay for central sector schemes,
3. additional capital infusion of Rs 10 billion and Rs 15 billion in Solar Energy Corporation of India and Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency Ltd., respectively,
4. framework to be announced to provide option to the consumer for more than one distribution service provider,
5. boost to domestic solar manufacturing.
Click on the attachment to read the full report:
This report is authored by an external party. BloombergQuint does not vouch for the accuracy of its contents nor is responsible for them in any way. The contents of this section do not constitute investment advice. For that you must always consult an expert based on your individual needs. The views expressed in the report are that of the author entity and do not represent the views of BloombergQuint.
Users have no license to copy, modify, or distribute the content without permission of the Original Owner.