Axis Bank - Prudent Approach, Strategic Initiative To Drive Sustainable, Superior Returns: ICICI Securities
BQ Blue’s special research section collates quality and in-depth equity and economy research reports from across India’s top brokerages, asset managers and research agencies. These reports offer BloombergQuint’s subscribers an opportunity to expand their understanding of companies, sectors and the economy.
ICICI Securities Report
We interacted with the senior management of Axis Bank Ltd. Prudent and conservative path to cushion volatility and deliver superior return on equities was evident from -
- Not chasing growth - lending to right segments at a right price;
- more focus on risk adjusted return on capital than book growth in corporate banking; and
- carrying forward Covid-19 buffer and utilising it in extreme contingencies.
Few encouraging strategic initiatives include -
- Re-oriented corporate structure and leveraging Axis One platform;
- preparing itself for a huge opportunity in government business;
- change in mindset and technology-led structural transformation in micro small and medium enterprise business.
Click on the attachment to read the full report:
This report is authored by an external party. BloombergQuint does not vouch for the accuracy of its contents nor is responsible for them in any way. The contents of this section do not constitute investment advice. For that you must always consult an expert based on your individual needs. The views expressed in the report are that of the author entity and do not represent the views of BloombergQuint.
Users have no license to copy, modify, or distribute the content without permission of the Original Owner.