Asian Paints Q4 Review - Spreading Colors All Around: Prabhudas Lilladher
BQ Blue’s special research section collates quality and in-depth equity and economy research reports from across India’s top brokerages, asset managers and research agencies. These reports offer BloombergQuint’s subscribers an opportunity to expand their understanding of companies, sectors and the economy.
Prabhudas Lilladher Report
We are increasing FY22/F23 earnings per share of Asian Paints Ltd. by 5.3%/7.6% given that the structural growth drivers are getting better led by -
- market share gains from both organized and unorganized players
- strong innovation in paints and coatings
- growing usage of putty and waterproofing led by painter/ consumer awareness and inferior construction quality
- huge growth prospects in small towns and rural India and
- endeavor to emerge as a complete home solution company.
The company faces near term challenge given input cost inflation and second wave of Covid-19, however poor base in H1 FY21 and 2.8% price increase from May will provide cushion to profitable growth.
Click on the attachment to read the full report:
This report is authored by an external party. BloombergQuint does not vouch for the accuracy of its contents nor is responsible for them in any way. The contents of this section do not constitute investment advice. For that you must always consult an expert based on your individual needs. The views expressed in the report are that of the author entity and do not represent the views of BloombergQuint.
Users have no license to copy, modify, or distribute the content without permission of the Original Owner.