Q4 Results: L&T Tech Expects 14-16% Revenue Growth In FY20
Strong performance across all business verticals helped aid L&T Technology Services Ltd. fourth quarter earnings, according to its Chief Financial Officer P Ramakrishnan.
The I.T. company’s revenue for the three months ended March jumped 27.3 percent, while the net profit improved by 20.6 percent compared to the previous year.
L&T Technology expects its revenue for the financial year 2019-20 to grow in the range of 14-16 percent, Ramakrishnan told BloombergQuint. “A 4 percent impact on the revenue growth due to an ongoing client headwind is already factored in the outlook.”
The foreign exchange rates and revenue mix would drive the company’s margin performance for the current year, Ramakrishnan said, adding that he expects growth to continue in the company’s industrial segment in financial year 2019-20.
Q4 Earnings Highlights (YoY)
- Revenue rises to Rs 1,343.1 crore, from Rs 1,054.8 crore
- Net profit jumps to Rs 191.5 crore, versus Rs 158.8 crore
- Ebitda spikes 51.3 percent to Rs 248.1 crore
- Margin expands by 300 basis to 18.5 percent
- Declares dividend of Rs 13.5 per share
Watch the full interview here: