Q4 Results: KEI Industries Looks To Sustain Margin Levels In FY20
KEI Industries Ltd.’s fourth-quarter margin levels are sustainable in the current financial year, according to its Chairman and Managing Director Anil Gupta.
The company’s margin expanded 110 basis points to 10.9 percent for the three months ended March.
Gupta expects a strong export growth of over 50 percent in the ongoing financial year on the back of Rs 750 crore worth export orders.
- Says debt fell by Rs 100 crore on a yearly basis
- Current debt towards working capital stands at Rs 600 crore
- Says impact of long-term contracts would come into effect from FY21
Q4 Earnings Highlights (YoY):
- Revenue climbs 22.2 percent to Rs 1,258.8 crore
- Net profit rises 20.8 percent to Rs 59.9 crore
- Ebitda jumps 36.1 percent to Rs 137.5 crore
- Margin expands to 10.9 percent, from 9.8 percent
Read the full interview here: