Just Dial Expects Earnings Growth Momentum To Continue
Just Dial Ltd. expects its earnings growth momentum to continue.
“Just Dial’s operating income increased in the first three quarters compared year-on-year,” Chief Financial Officer Abhishek Bansal said in an interaction with BloombergQuint. “We expect the momentum to continue in the fourth quarter and the upcoming financial years as we are considering steps on monetisation front and keeping costs under control.”
Key Earnings Highlights (Q3, YoY)
- Revenue up 15.2 percent at Rs 226.8 crore.
- Net profit up twofold at Rs 57.3 crore.
- Ebitda rises 18.7 percent to Rs 55.2 crore.
- Margin at 24.3 percent versus 23.6 percent.
- Other income stood at Rs 34.1 crore.
Watch the full conversation here: