- MS Dhoni’s Chennai Super Kings are playing Kane Williamson’s Sunrisers Hyderabad in the IPL 2018 Final on Sunday at the Wankhede Stadium.
- Chennai Super Kings are gunning for their third IPL title while Sunrisers Hyderabad won the title in 2016.
- While Chennai made the final beating Hyderabad by two wickets in Qualifier 1 on Tuesday, Hyderabad had to go through the second Qualifier on Friday where they beat KKR.
- Sunrisers Hyderabad set a target of 179 runs for Chennai Super Kings.
- Kane Williamson top scored for SRH with 47 runs, while Yusuf Pathan smashed 45 runs off 25 balls.
- CSK’s Ravindra Jadeja returned with the best bowling figures of 1/24.
- Shane Watson’s unbeaten innings of 117 runs helped Chennai Super Kings beat Sunrisers Hyderabad by 8 wickets.
- Rashid Khan failed to pick up a single wicket during the final.
- Tap here for live updates from the match.