IPL 2018 Final | As It Happened: Chennai Super Kings Win By 8 Wickets
- MS Dhoni’s Chennai Super Kings are playing Kane Williamson’s Sunrisers Hyderabad in the IPL 2018 Final on Sunday at the Wankhede Stadium.
- Chennai Super Kings are gunning for their third IPL title while Sunrisers Hyderabad won the title in 2016.
- While Chennai made the final beating Hyderabad by two wickets in Qualifier 1 on Tuesday, Hyderabad had to go through the second Qualifier on Friday where they beat KKR.
- Sunrisers Hyderabad set a target of 179 runs for Chennai Super Kings.
- Kane Williamson top scored for SRH with 47 runs, while Yusuf Pathan smashed 45 runs off 25 balls.
- CSK’s Ravindra Jadeja returned with the best bowling figures of 1/24.
- Shane Watson’s unbeaten innings of 117 runs helped Chennai Super Kings beat Sunrisers Hyderabad by 8 wickets.
- Rashid Khan failed to pick up a single wicket during the final.
- Tap here for live updates from the match.
(The Quint is now on WhatsApp. To receive handpicked stories on topics you care about, subscribe to our WhatsApp services. Just go to TheQuint.com/WhatsApp and hit the Subscribe button.)