Trump-Kim Summit Day 2 Schedule: One-on-One and Signing Ceremony
(Bloomberg) -- U.S. President Donald Trump and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un will meet again Thursday morning for a one-on-one session to begin the second and final day of their summit in Hanoi, the White House said.
Day 2 of Summit, Trump’s Schedule:
- 9:00 a.m. (9:00 p.m. in New York): Trump participates in one-on-one bilateral meeting with Kim
- 9:45 a.m. (9:45 p.m. in New York): Trump and Kim hold expanded bilateral meeting with aides present
- 11:55 a.m. (11:55 p.m. in New York): Trump and Kim hold working lunch
- 2:05 p.m. (2:05 a.m. in New York): Trump and Kim participate in joint agreement signing ceremony
- 3:50 p.m. (3:50 a.m. in New York): Trump holds press conference
Trump is expected to depart Hanoi for Washington in the hours following his press conference.
©2019 Bloomberg L.P.