Millennial Investing and the Next Nostradamus
(Bloomberg Opinion) -- My midweek morning train reads:
- The evidence is in: Austerity economists got everything wrong (the Week)
- The hunt for the next Nostradamus (Alphaville)
- As Capex Booms, Gauging Economic Impact Takes Center Stage (Chief Investment Officer)
- Millennial Investing: Why Millennials Should Switch to Stocks From Cash (Investor’s Business Daily)
- We All Have It Now (Of Dollars And Data); see also The Trajectory of Great Ideas (Collaborative Fund)
- The 10 Laws of Insider Trading — So Far (Bloomberg Opinion)
- Where even Walmart won’t go: how Dollar General took over rural America (the Guardian)
- Is PolitiFact biased? This content analysis says no (Poynter)
- Tech’s Military Dilemma: Silicon Valley’s emerging role in America’s wars (New Republic)
- How John Krasinski Plans to Make “Jack Ryan” the Spy Next Door (Variety)
What are you reading?
60% of District’s Jobs Could Face Automation in the Next 20 Years
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
Barry Ritholtz is a Bloomberg Opinion columnist. He founded Ritholtz Wealth Management and was chief executive and director of equity research at FusionIQ, a quantitative research firm. He is the author of “Bailout Nation.”
©2018 Bloomberg L.P.