Ritholtz's Reads: Yale's Endowment, Bill Murray and Tesla
(Bloomberg View) -- You made it to the end of the week -- now finish strong with our morning train reads:
- Making Billions With One Belief: The Markets Can’t Be Beat (Wall Street Journal)
- Why are investors paying millions to bet against Tesla? (Vice)
- Here’s how Yale’s endowment left its Ivy League rivals behind (MarketWatch)
- A good time to do a reality check on your retirement savings (Washington Post)
- SEC preparing large-scale review of exchange traded fund industry (Financial Times)
- How the “post-truth” election has put a strain on America’s fact-checkers (Vice); see also Meet The Trump Movement’s Post-Truth, Post-Math Anti-Nate Silver (BuzzFeed)
- The West Is Burning, And Climate Change Is Partly To Blame (FiveThirtyEight)
- The Most Important WikiLeaks Revelation Isn’t About Hillary Clinton (New Republic)
- The greatest role of Bill Murray’s life has been playing Bill Murray (Washington Post); see also I tried to reach Bill Murray for weeks. Here’s what happened when he finally called me back. (Washington Post)
- Everything You Need to Know About Ski Season (Bloomberg)
Legal weed more popular than Clinton or Trump
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story: Barry Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org.