Your Evening Briefing
Here are today's top stories
"Canada's Warren Buffett" still drives his own pickup truck at age 90. We hit the road with billionaire Jim Pattison.
As if Facebook didn't have enough problems. The embattled social media platform is working on making a cryptocurrency.
Flooding from storm surges is forcing more people to put their homes on stilts. For the elderly and immobile, it's a problem.
What you'll need to know tomorrow
- Trump's tax cuts have boosted bottom lines, but not much else.
- What putting $10,000 into these assets would have gotten you.
- The drone industry fears political attack after the Gatwick shutdown.
- As anchor tenants vanish, pop-up stores are taking over malls.
- Wealthfront was fined in the SEC's first action against robo-advisers.
- The global demand for batteries is skyrocketing.
- Here, in all their overpriced glory: The worst luxury cars of 2018.
What you'll want to read tonight
Moscow is known for many things: the Bolshoi, election tampering, being really cold. But it's not known as a fine dining destination. That may be starting to change.
©2018 Bloomberg L.P.