Broker Rules, Beto and Open-Concept Regret
(Bloomberg Opinion) -- My Pi Day morning train reads:
- The World Pulls the Andon Cord on the 737 Max ()
- The Twenty Craziest Investing Facts Ever ()
- Companies focus on social good as their new marketing campaigns (Axios); see also CIOs and Asset Owners Discuss Fossil Fuel Divestment ()
- 5 Things to Know About the $250 Billion of Tech IPOs Coming to Market (Koyfin)
- Aquaculture wars: The perils and promise of Big Fish ()
- The Battle Over Broker Rules Goes Local ()
- Psychologists explain why at-home exercise machines like Peloton have what it takes to keep people moving ()
- People in open-concept homes are realizing the walls were there for a reason (); see also The New “Dream Home” Should Be a Condo ()
- How Beto O’Rourke Could Win the 2020 Democratic Primary (FiveThirtyEight)
What are you reading?
Fed’s QE Unwind Reaches $501 Billion, Balance Sheet Falls Below $4 Trillion
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
Barry Ritholtz is a Bloomberg Opinion columnist. He founded Ritholtz Wealth Management and was chief executive and director of equity research at FusionIQ, a quantitative research firm. He is the author of “Bailout Nation.”
©2019 Bloomberg L.P.