Malaysia Relaxes Curbs on Sports, Reopens Gyms and Golf Courses
(Bloomberg) -- Malaysia will allow gyms, motor race tracks, and golf courses to reopen beginning Friday, subject to virus protocols such as capacity limits, said Defense Minister Ismail Sabri Yaakob in a televised briefing Thursday.
- Non-contact sporting activities such as tennis singles and badminton singles will be allowed
- Competitions remain prohibited
- Malaysia reopens house boats, fishing ponds and allows recreational fishing
- Driving schools, aviation centers may reopen
- New rules come into effect Friday
©2021 Bloomberg L.P.