Jamie Dimon's Longevity and Amazon Health
(Bloomberg View) -- Kick off February with our morning train reads:
- In investing, reacting to headlines can cost you (Globe and Mail); see also Political Climate, Optimism, and Investment Decisions (SSRN)
- Jamie Dimon’s longevity at JPMorgan leads to itchy feet below him (Financial Times)
- Swedroe: Size Premium Persists (ETF.com)
- Low-Cost Care Threatens High-Quality Health Stocks (Bloomberg Gadfly); see also Amazon Health (Stratechery)
- Fed’s Balance Sheet Promises (Macro Tourist)
- Eulogy for the Headphone Jack (Medium)
- The Odds of Fixing U.S. Infrastructure Just Got Better (Bloomberg View); see also Here’s the straightforward solution to modernizing our infrastructure (USA Today)
- Donald Trump’s Presidency Is the Libertarian Moment (New York Magazine)
- Camera Historica: The Sean Flynn Leica M2 (Japan Camera Hunter)
- Hut! Hut! Hut! What? (New York Times)
What are you reading?
Facebook lost daily users for the first time ever
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
Barry Ritholtz is a Bloomberg View columnist. He founded Ritholtz Wealth Management and was chief executive and director of equity research at FusionIQ, a quantitative research firm. He blogs at the Big Picture and is the author of “Bailout Nation: How Greed and Easy Money Corrupted Wall Street and Shook the World Economy.”
For more columns from Bloomberg View, visit http://www.bloomberg.com/view.
©2018 Bloomberg L.P.