Broadcom Says Defense Department Memo on CA is 'Fraudulent'
(Bloomberg) -- Broadcom says it has been informed by Department of Defense officials that a forged document is "circulating among Senators and members of Congress" regarding the possible need to review its CA Technologies acquisition.
- Broadcom says Broadcom and CA Technologies are both American companies, and there is no basis in fact or law for CFIUS review of our pending transaction
- Broadcom says it has received HSR clearance and the approval of CA shareholders, and sees a "clear path" to completing the transaction in the fourth calendar quarter of 2018
- CA Inc. shares pare loss as Broadcom disputes CFIUS memo
- NOTE: Oct. 10, Broadcom-CA Deal Needs U.S. Security Review, Rand Paul Says (1)
- Link to Statement: Broadcom Issues Statement
©2018 Bloomberg L.P.