(Bloomberg Opinion) -- My morning train reads:
- America’s Richest Self-Made Women (Forbes); see also How 20-Year-Old Kylie Jenner Built a $900 Million Fortune in Less Than 3 Years (Forbes)
- Passive Investing Demonized (ETF.com)
- Stocks Quants Are Reeling From the Worst Run in 8 Years (Bloomberg)
- Six lies on trade (Real-World Economics Review)
- Use of “smart drugs” on the rise (Nature)
- SEC Knifes Its Whistleblower Program (Naked Capitalism)
- The Abortion Debate Isn’t as Partisan as Politicians Make It Seem (FiveThirtyEight)
- 10 years of the App Store: The design evolution of the earliest apps (9to5Mac)
- Australian experiment wipes out over 80 percent of disease-carrying mosquitoes (CNN)
- Why Does Every Soccer Player Do This? A player misses a shot and his hands immediately go to the top of his head. Why? Psychology has the answer. (New York Times)
What are you reading?
NATO defense spending
©2018 Bloomberg L.P.