Buffett’s Alpha, Trolls and Paying With Cash
(Bloomberg Opinion) -- My back-in-New-York morning train reads:
- In Louisiana, Trump’s Trade War Spooks America’s Biggest Port (Bloomberg)
- Inferring the Statistics of Buffett’s Alpha (Flirting with Models)
- How Long Can Stocks Beat Bonds By a Wide Margin? (Capital Spectator)
- “Cash is just grief”: Why shops and bars want to make you pay by card (Guardian)
- You See What You Want to See (Of Dollars And Data); see also 36 Obvious Investment Truths (A Wealth of Common Sense)
- Google and Facebook Are Quietly Fighting California’s Privacy Rights Initiative, Emails Reveal (the Intercept)
- Amazon overtakes Apple as the most valuable American brand, claims Brand Finance (9 to 5 Mac)
- YouTube is the new way to get famous. At VidCon, the tweens want to be next in line. (Washington Post)
- Who’s Responsible for Russian Trolls? (CNN Money); see also Her son was killed, then came the Russian trolls (CNN)
- Internet TV Services Get Big Boost From World Cup (Variety)
What are you reading?
Trump’s Supreme Court shortlist is very conservative
©2018 Bloomberg L.P.