Uncertainty, Movies and Rules for Activist CEOs
(Bloomberg Opinion) -- My midweek morning plane reads:
- Welcome to Blaine, the town Amazon Prime built (the Verge)
- The Arms Race for Quants Comes to the World’s Biggest Asset Managers (Wall Street Journal)
- What became of the “uncertainty” meme? As Trumponomics get more unpredictable, U.S. Chamber stops complaining (LA Times)
- Proof Negative (Above the Market)
- 4 Rules Every Activist CEO Should Follow (Fortune)
- The Brexit Short: How Hedge Funds Used Private Polls to Make Millions (Bloomberg)
- Teens are ditching Facebook like mad (Fast Company); see also How Old Are Successful Tech Entrepreneurs? (Kellogg Insight)
- Farmers in America are killing themselves in staggering numbers (CBS News)
- Your Brain on Reading (Why Your Brain Needs You to Read Every Day) (Medium)
- The 25 Most Rewatchable Movies of All Time (FiveThirtyEight)
What are you reading?
Comparing housing prices to rent, income and other prices
©2018 Bloomberg L.P.