(Bloomberg Opinion) -- My Tuesday morning train reads:
- BlackRock’s Larry Fink: The New Conscience of Wall Street? (Barron’s); see also The 20 Most Influential People in ESG Investing (Barron’s)
- Ways to think about machine learning (Benedict Evans)
- Having Too Much Employer Stock in Your 401(k) Is Dangerous. Just Look at GE (Fortune); see also GE Retirees’ Classic Investment Error (the Big Picture)
- We’re going to lose this trade war (Washington Post)
- Brexit Could Cripple Britain’s Ports (the Atlantic); see also The Big Bang Made London. Brexit Could Undo It (Bloomberg)
- The Case for Upgrading Low-Wage Service Jobs (Citylab)
- President Trump seems to be saying more and more things that aren’t true (Washington Post); see also On Fox News, family separation at the border isn’t Trump’s fault. It’s Democrats’. (Vox)
- Glenn Beck’s Media Empire Implodes. Again. (Daily Beast)
- How solar power could become a victim of its own success (Wired); see also How the Koch Brothers Are Killing Public Transit Projects Around the Country (New York Times)
- Bucket list: 50 of the most beautiful places on Earth to photograph (Canva)
What are you reading?
U.S. companies begin to reduce bond holdings after tax overhaul
©2018 Bloomberg L.P.