My California-based morning conference reads:
- Reclaiming the Idea of Shareholder Value (Harvard Business Review)
- Small-Cap Stocks: Where Investors Hide in a Trade War (Wall Street Journal)
- How Twitter Made the Tech World's Most Unlikely Comeback (BuzzFeed)
- “Bad or Good Board of Directors — You Won’t Believe What Happened Next!” (25iq)
- What Would Happen If China Started Selling Off Its Treasury Portfolio? (Council on Foreign Relations)
- Firms With Troubled Brokers Are Often Behind Sales of Private Stakes (Wall Street Journal)
- The secret to a meaningful life is simpler than you think (Quartz)
- The Death of a Once Great City: The fall of New York and the urban crisis of affluence (Harper's)
- Trump Loses His Superpower (Politico)
- Predicting the World Cup Is Like Trying to Beat the Market (Columbia Business School)
Be sure to check out our Masters in Business interview with Raife Giovinazzo of Fuller & Thaler Asset Management. Giovinazzo conducts research using applied behavioral finance to enhance investment processes at the firm. He studied under Daniel Kahneman and Richard Thaler, Nobel-winning pioneers of behavioral economics.
(Bloomberg Opinion) --
©2018 Bloomberg L.P.