Here are today’s top stories
Deutsche Bank Chairman Paul Achleitner has spoken with top shareholders about merging with rival Commerzbank.
An astounding 63 percent of affluent young Americans are counting on an inheritance to pay for their retirement.
The U.S. has reached a deal that will allow ZTE to get back in business after the Chinese telecommunications company pays a fine and agrees to management changes.
An Ecuadorean restaurant worker delivered a pizza to an Army base in New York City. He ended up in federal custody and will likely be deported.
What you’ll need to know tomorrow
- Trump says the U.S. economy is the "greatest" ever. He's wrong.
- He also said he doesn't need to prepare very much for the North Korea summit.
- Warren Buffett and Jamie Dimon want companies to end quarterly earnings forecasts.
- Lazard’s Ken Jacobs says crypto could replace the dollar as the world's reserve currency.
- Luxury dorms are struggling to fill beds.
- Britain has gone nine days without wind power.
- The White House wants to save coal. Other Republicans want to make solar shine.
What you’ll want to read tonight
This billion-dollar cruise ship has everything...even go-karts. On the new Norwegian Bliss, cruise passengers can drive go-karts on a two-story racetrack, listen to a Beatles cover band inside a replica of Liverpool’s Cavern Club or play laser tag in a space-themed, outdoor arena.
©2018 Bloomberg L.P.