Michael Cohen, Nike Sexism and Bobcats
(Bloomberg) -- My morning train reads:
- Good Funds, Big Outflows (Barron’s) see also Missing: Enthusiasm for the Stock Market Party (Humble Dollar)
- Kleiner Perkins’ John Doerr explains how to run your company like Bill Gates or Bono. (Recode)
- Wealthfront Wants to Make Investing Complicated Again (Bloomberg)
- How a volatility virus infected Wall Street (Financial Times)
- All the companies that hired Michael Cohen have an Enron problem (Business Insider)
- At Nike, Revolt Led by Women Leads to Exodus of Male Executives (New York Times)
- The people who’ll be most hurt by climate swings did the least to cause them, study says (Washington Post)
- Following five healthy lifestyle habits may increase life expectancy by decade or more (HPH)
- A Rare Look at a Bobcat Family (National Geographic)
- Is your favorite TV show canceled? A guide to what’s renewed and what’s in trouble. (Washington Post)
Medical Mystery: U.S. Spending Rose While Life Expectancy Lagged
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
©2018 Bloomberg L.P.