Ritholtz’s Reads: Crashing Bonds, Van Dyck and the Iceman
(Bloomberg) -- The weekend is here! Pour yourself a mug of Blue Bottle coffee, grab a seat under the big umbrella, and get ready for our longer form weekend reads:
- The Next Bond Crash: An ETF Story (ETF.com)
- The spectacular power of Big Lens (The Guardian)
- Apple, Influence, and Ive: The greatest designer of our generation talks watches for the very first time (Hodinkee Magazine)
- How Storms, Missteps and an Ailing Grid Left Puerto Rico in the Dark (New York Times)
- Are You in a BS Job? In Academe, You’re Hardly Alone (Chronicle of Higher Education)
- How do you move mountains of unwanted weed? (The Guardian)
- Can You Overdose on Happiness? The science and philosophy of deep brain stimulation. (Nautilus)
- Midwestern voters gave Trump a chance. Now, they hold the key to his political future. (Washington Post); see also Call Him Mr. Impeachment: Tom Steyer’s War Against Donald Trump (Bloomberg Businessweek)
- The Iceman List: Classic movie antagonists who were actually pretty much right all along (Medium)
- Palm Beach Van Dyck (Oxford American)
Google’s and Facebook’s Ad Domination
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
©2018 Bloomberg L.P.