Ritholtz's Reads: Trust Funds, Ponzi Masterminds and Umami
(Bloomberg) -- My midweek morning train reads:
- “Hi, It’s Amazon Calling. Here’s What We Don’t Like in Your City”: After the retail giant told cities why they didn’t become finalists for its second headquarters, some started making changes (Wall Street Journal)
- The Process Matters: Why All Value Investing Is Not Created Equal (Of Dollars and Data)
- What It’s Really Like to Have a Trust Fund (the Cut)
- Seven Things Wall Street Wants to Know From Elon Musk: Model 3 production updates, cash burn are top of mind (Bloomberg)
- Russia’s greatest Ponzi mastermind is dead, but his legacy lives on in the crypto world (Quartz)
- Wall Street Job Exodus Grows as AllianceBernstein Move Leaks (Bloomberg); see also How Bad Is the Labor Shortage? Cities Will Pay You to Move There (Wall Street Journal)
- Things that kids today don’t understand (Business Insider)
- Better Call Cohen: The Shady Cases of Trump Lawyer’s Personal Injury Practice (Rolling Stone)
- Robert Mueller Likely Knows How This All Ends (Wired); see also Mueller questions show evidence of Trump campaign-Russia collusion is strong (Vice)
- An MSG Convert Visits the High Church of Umami (New Yorker)
What are you reading?
Facing Historic Labor Shortages, Companies Snap Up Teenagers
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
©2018 Bloomberg L.P.