Tech Takedowns and Going Full MAGA
(Bloomberg View) -- My back-to-work morning train reads:
- Amazon and 16 other companies Trump has attacked since his election (CNN Money)
- One Reason for Optimism: Bearish Investors (Wall Street Journal)
- Come easy, go easy: The tech takedown! (Musings on Markets)
- What’s Keeping Bill Ackman in Business (Institutional Investor)
- Your Future Home Might Be Powered By Car Batteries (Bloomberg)
- Trump goes full MAGA on the economy in year two (Washington Post); see also Trump Trillion-Dollar Budget Deficits Officially Begin This Week (Forbes)
- Can Big Tech Stocks Grow Without Limits? (MoneyBeat)
- Blockchain is not only crappy technology but a bad vision for the future (Medium)
- Richest 1 percent on target to own two-thirds of all wealth by 2030 (the Guardian)
- The Depressing Secret at the Center of the NDA Settlement Agreements (Slate)
- Florida wants a time zone to itself for half the year (Axios)
Tesla’s Model 3 Is Now America’s Best-Selling Electric Car
Want to receive our daily reads in your inbox? Sign up here!
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
Barry Ritholtz is a Bloomberg View columnist. He founded Ritholtz Wealth Management and was chief executive and director of equity research at FusionIQ, a quantitative research firm. He blogs at the Big Picture and is the author of “Bailout Nation: How Greed and Easy Money Corrupted Wall Street and Shook the World Economy.”
For more columns from Bloomberg View, visit http://www.bloomberg.com/view.
©2018 Bloomberg L.P.